Sunday, July 27, 2008

Where am I ?


ER nurse has finally left rural ER and now is working at the 2 biggest ERs in the county. I was going to just work at the biggest one, but as those in medicine know we are a small world and #2 in the county found out I was looking for a change and offered me a job as well. And as any good ER nurse I am a glutton for punishment and now scheduling myself for both jobs orientations, new hire education classes and precepting.. Thank God I am an experienced ER nurse so my precepting will be short as in a matter of days and not months as some new ER nurses need.

Hopefully working in these 2 ERs will bring more excitement, trauma and occasionally a good Tasing! Stay tuned ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on this big change, hope you're happy there, safer is a good thing!