Saturday, May 31, 2008

Not Paid Enough...


My night sucked....

Way too many drunks, way too many people getting their butt kicked, and too many who couldn't hold their own...

ER nurse got thrown up on TWICE last night..well almost three but the OD lady missed me.

The 1st was a good looking Marine...(If only I was 20 again!!) I forgave him... he lost it after I unwrapped his lacerated finger and he saw all the blood.. oh and he also fainted! He was so embarrassed and did I mention good looking?!

The 2nd..NOT so cute, a drunk (Schnapps and Flops) brought in by medics after being found down outside non responsive, with blood running out of his ears. Schnapps and Flops had a brain bleed and vomited everywhere including into ER nurse's hair during his stay..

Now why do I keep showing up for work?

No comments: